You know you are all guilty of thrusting your chin out for that photo op to avoid the double chin. This is one way getting rid of a double chin, but you can’t go walking around with your chin sticking out all day! I’m always pushing the ever-popular perfect cheekbones product and for good reason. The dude provides a cool and effective exercise for getting rid of a double chin, called the double-chin blaster.
The exercise involves working the platysma muscle, the one that is responsible for downward movement of the jaw. I’ll give you a brief overview of the exercise:
- Rotate your neck slowly and clockwise and then counterclockwise (you can feel your double chin jiggling around)
- Next, lay down on your back with your shoulders lifted off the floor just slightly.
- Rotate your head to the left and then to the right.
- Tilt back your head as far as you can, keeping your shoulders slightly arched.
- Tilt your chin toward your sternum.
- Repeat about 10 times.
So this is one exercise to help get rid of a double chin, but you can’t stop there. Achieving your chiseled face will require more exercises than the double chin blaster.