Don’t you just love it when you get an email notification that say “You have comments in need of moderation” but go to check the comments in moderation and they are nothing but spam?Â The best way to avoid these things is to turn off commenting or to use Askimet.Â But for all you comment spammers, let me just tell you something.
Yes, posting comments to nicely PRd blogs will get you traffic, but only if you comment is approved.Â Stop wasting your time and the bloggers time by posting your silly comments about hoodia, porn, gambling and so on.Â You will not get traffic with this kinda crap.Â Why not spend your time creating useful blogs and the post comments that are actually relevant to the post?
Well I’m sure i’ve just opened myself up to new comment spam, but what can you do.Â In closing I would just like to post my top 5 blog comment spams:
1) I completely agree!Â You make a good point
2) FREE P0Rn0 For U! It good, Large M3mber h0rm0n3 (Followed by 200 links to chinese gambling sites)Â
3) If you say so! (links to hoodia, hoodia and more hoodia)
4) I never thought of this… (more hoodia links)
5) Interesting topicâ€¦ Iâ€™m working in this industry myself and I donâ€™t agree about this in 100%, but I added your page to my bookmarks and hope to see more interesting articles in the futureâ€¦ (hoodia links and a few links to Graywolf’s SEO Blog)Â
So go ahead and entertain me and add some cool comments