I’ve officially launched my candidacy for President of the United States. I may not be on the ballot, so you will have to write me in.
I am running on the Independent ticket against Bob Barr. Don’t vote for Barr…he once represented David Duke in a law suit.
So here is where I stand on the issues:
- No Taxes
- Tons of Rebates
- Tater Tots instead of french fries
- Tax write-off for all gasoline expenditures
So please, vote for me this year. My running mate is none other than my cynical counterpart, my brother Bill Schiffbauer.
I don’t know about all of you but my affiliate sales have been horrible lately. Maybe everybody is on vacation…not sure what the deal is. But anyways I’m going to try out some new programs out there and let you know how it goes.
I woke up to hear the news that George Carlin died last night at the age of 71.
I can’t say that I was a big fan of his comedy, but I was a HUGE fan of Bill and Ted. Rufus will be missed.
PARTY ON DUDES!
I know many of you, like myself enjoy Twitter and love to tell people what we are up to. Sounds fine and dandy, but have you ever considered that maybe you shouldn’t talk too much?
With Twitter we can announce where we are, what we are doing, what are plans are and so on. This is great information that if dropped in the wrong hands could be used to bad stuff!
From a stalker standpoint, for that matter a burglar’s standpoint, there are only a few more things that one needs to know in order to take advantage of your whereabouts as being posted on Twitter.
Let’s take a look, shall we:
- If you maintain a website associate with your “brand” make sure you make your domain name contact information private…if some jerk knows that you are going to be on vacation a certain week, it is easy to find out through domain tools where your empty house is located.
- Many “work from home” Internet Marketing people actually add their home address to the website in order to appear being a personable person…consider getting an off-site mail box.
- Google street view displays of your location could prove helpful for the stalker/burglar to plan his attack.
- If your domain contact information contains your contact number, this is an opportunity to make a phone call to the number (which may be a home or cell number) to verify that the house is unoccupied.
If you are going to Twitter, make sure you play it safe.
If you enjoy divulging your personal information, then make it a point to make sure that you use some common sense.