I’ve been piddling around with auto-content generators for WordPress, Joomla and others, but heck, this one does the trick.This program (BANS) is a virtual affiliate goldmine. I know, that sounds very “salesy” but it is true. I would say that it is the best Automatic Website Content Generator out there. I’ve used sites like CBMall and BANS in the past, but this application actually gives me total control of my affiliate links. Plus it is so friggin awesome because for every category keyword you give it, it creates a keyword-rich URL and actual pages for each, yes I said each, product. The product actually does what no other piece of software does: load the site, dynamically with products from eBay, ClickBank and Amazon (with more to come!) with any targeted niche that you want. The software is also flexible enough to add your own list of static pages as well. Plus, each product is tied to your affiliate link. So not only do you get a site generator, but you also get a nicely done content management system (CMS). Check out some screens from the administration section of the program: The beauty of this application is that it automatically updates itself. Once a product is added/changed on one of the many store sites (ebay, amazon, clickbank, linkshare), the site is updated automatically…including the newly rewritten keyword-rich URLS. Just stinkin awesome. StoreStacker can add thousands of pages of content to a site and tons of low-fruit, product-based keywords. I’ve been losing faith in internet marketing for quite sometime now, but now, this blasted program has roped me back in. And I couldn’t be more gracious! Check out StoreStacker.com and let me know what you think. If you have any questions about this or any other automatic website content generators, feel free to ask me.
Last year I decided to put together a website about consumer product reviews. The idea was simple…get an idea of what people are looking for and provide to them an honest review of what to expect with the purchase. I wanted to start out small, so I figured I would review DVD copying software.
It is amazing how many shareware, malware, spyware and real DVD software programs are out there. I thought my time would be best spend reviewing products from companies that also have an affiliate program (hey, I do this kind of stuff for fun so I’ve got to pay the bills somehow).
Many of the sites that I came across displayed claims of not even needing a DVD burner, free video players, subscription services and all sorts of other incentives. Soon after purchasing a few DVD software copying “programs” I started to run into something peculiar.
DVD Copying Software – What exactly is it?
Most of the sites were not actually giving me a program to copy DVDs at all! It became apparent that around 80% of the DVD Copy sites I had reviewed only provided e-books explaining HOW to burn and copy DVDs. While not completely useless, I felt really scammed that I could not make a backup of my director’s cut of Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure DVD with the “program.” I only knew where to find the programs to do so. I guess if you are looking for an e-book to copy DVD programs, then go right ahead, but seriously…who really is looking for a stupid e-book when you only want to copy a DVD?
With price tags ranging from 19 to 49 dollars be sure to check the fine print which always seemed to be listed in the FAQ.
Tip: E-book DVD Copying Sites usually have really crazy flash animated headers.
If you want my opinion, stick to the department stores that actually sell DVD copying software in a box. There is a good chance that the product is not an e-book.
Related Product Links:
It seems that social marketing is quickly replacing, or at best, supplementing traditional marketing approaches these days. I make use of quite a few social marketing angles, but realized I typically stick to 5 tools on a regular basis.
Before you even think that social marketing is the silver bullet in your marketing arsenal, you must first have something “sociable” (not the crackers, although they are yummy) to spread…like a virus, but in a good way. If you don’t then chances are that social marketing won’t work for you.
So here they are, my top 5 social marketing tools for almost every post I make to the blog:
1) Windows Live Writer- The absolute best blog posting application, surprisingly from Microsoft. This client allows me to not only post to WordPress blogs, but it will also ping to my super super list of ping servers. Windows live writer allows you to add/edit/adjust images (which will automatically ftp them the your server) and make use of a ton of third-party pluggins such as suggested images, embed media and other cool things.
2) Pingoat – One of my go-to sites to ping servers that I may have not added to my Windows Live Writer config. I kind of make it a habit of that when I post something to immediately go over to Pingoat and submit my site.
3) StumbleUpon – I actually use this site to “stumble upon” some cool websites. It is nice to build up a network of “friends” and let them know about your latest post. I’ve seen great results with StumbleUpon and they seem to be less “cliquey” than Digg.
4) Feedburner – A great site to manage your rss feeds and makes it easier for other to consume them. If you don’t think that rss feeds are important, then well, you can go ask Google why they thought it was important enough to incorporate Adsense with it.
5) Twitter – Some think of Twitter as just a place to talk about where you are hanging out, but realistically you have to think of it as a tool to announce socially what you are up to! Made a change to your website? Wanted to review a new product? Just a few things to think about for using Twitter as a social marketing tool.
Now, of course you may have a few more items (as do I) but I figured a top 5 post would look better than a top 6 or top 9 social marketing tools post. Seriously, these are the main tools that I use regularly.
You know in this day and age, one would think that with all the laws and spam filters that email marketing would just go away. Well, that is totally untrue. Email marketing does indeed still work. I can prove it by all of the credit card charges to Macy’s and Lands End by my wife after receiving a wonderful email message from them.
Sure, it is harder to do things right these days, and even more difficult to construct an email that is enticing and considered NOT spam by the end users.
In my next few posts I will be reviewing a few email marketing services that do work and work without the worry of being called a spammer or having to deal with whitelists. Yeah, I’ve written about getting blocked when sending more than 500 emails using Hostgator, so don’t be like me and think that all of your emails are not getting out. Stay tuned!
This is the big question in many parents minds when kids are asking for the Wii U for Christmas. I mean come on, you’ve already shelled out tons of dollars on those Wii games over the years. It would certainly suck to have to use the old Wii games as coasters.
But, don’t fret, the Wii U has been design to be backward compatible. Meaning that yes you will be able to use your old Wii games. But why would you want to? Why not start fresh this Christmas? The Wii U games make use of the cool new touch screen controllers!
Nintendo will be launching the Wii U with 23 new Wii U games to start! I have a list of some of the new game titles for the Wii U:
- Assassin’s Creed III (Wii U)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex (Wii) – Pre-Owned
- Just Dance 4 (WiiU)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
- Lego City Undercover (Wii U) (this is going to be awesome)
Walmart is actually selling a Nintendo Wii U Solution Bundle w/ Customer Choice of Wii U Game and Controller as a system option together and it will include some great games to boot.
So you’ve got plenty of new titles to start with, and they all make use of the new touch screen controllers. The system goes on sale November 18th with 2 models: 8GB and one that is 32GB Wii U…starting at $299. Nintendo Wii U
- Top 10 Wii U Games