You know you are all guilty of thrusting your chin out for that photo op to avoid the double chin. This is one way getting rid of a double chin, but you can’t go walking around with your chin sticking out all day! I’m always pushing the ever-popular perfect cheekbones product and for good reason. The dude provides a cool and effective exercise for getting rid of a double chin, called the double-chin blaster.
The exercise involves working the platysma muscle, the one that is responsible for downward movement of the jaw. I’ll give you a brief overview of the exercise:
- Rotate your neck slowly and clockwise and then counterclockwise (you can feel your double chin jiggling around)
- Next, lay down on your back with your shoulders lifted off the floor just slightly.
- Rotate your head to the left and then to the right.
- Tilt back your head as far as you can, keeping your shoulders slightly arched.
- Tilt your chin toward your sternum.
- Repeat about 10 times.
So this is one exercise to help get rid of a double chin, but you can’t stop there. Achieving your chiseled face will require more exercises than the double chin blaster.
The next step is to continue reading on how to get rid of a double chin and to tighten up that jaw line.