Halloween will soon be hear and tis the season to find some Halloween costume ideas for boys 2014. Why 2014? Well, because it seems that kids are soo into the latest things. I mean, seriously, how many kids will you see wearing Angry Birds Halloween costumes this year? Well, I can’t actually say that I’ve seen any kids wearing Angry Birds costumes for Halloween for quite sometime. But I digress…
Halloween Costumes for boys in 2014…
Anyways, below you will see my personal favorite list of Halloween Costume Ideas for Boys in 2014. Looks like Frozen is not a big hit for boys, but military costumes seems to be the way to go. Also, judging by the Out of Stock messages on some of the Halloween Costumes at SpiritHalloween.com, the most popular boy costumes are Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and, get this, the Ghostbuster’s Stay Puft Marshmallow Man costume!
Ever since the guitar turned electric in 1931 rock stars have been twisting, bending and distorting the traditional sounds of the guitar to create unique master pieces that remain legendary. I’ve decided to put together My Top 10 List of Electric Guitars for your enjoyment.
Rock and roll would never be if it weren’t for the electric guitar. The first electric guitar was made in 1931 by the Rickenbacker company and has seen little change of the basic concepts other than the addition of solid state electronics.
Tons of different electric guitars have been introduced from countless guitar companies, but there remains a top few that have been used again and again since rock and roll arrived in the early 1950s. Below are the top 10 electric guitars of the past 50 or so years that have become legendary.
Top 10 List of Electric Guitars :
10. BC Rich Warlock – An incredibly unusual shape introduced in the 1970s looks and sounds like its name. B.C Rich was a top choice and popularized by heavy metal bands in the 1980s like Megadeth, Danzig, Warrant and Poison just to name a few. 9. Gibson SG – The SG (solid guitar) created in 1961 was popularized by the Australian based heavy metal band, AC/DC and Angus Young’s top electric guitar for sure. 8. Gibson Explorer – The airplane-looking shape was also a top favorite for heavy metal guitarists. The shape was so popular that it spawned numerous custom cloned from companies such as ESP. James Hetfield of Metallica was regularly on display with this top guitar. 7. Danelectro – One of the most simple, yet flashy designs, the Danelectro was pretty and sported a cylindrical pick-up nicknamed the “lipstick.” Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin fame made this his top choice in the last few years of the band’s existence. 6. Gibson SG Doubleneck – One of the strangest looking guitars, but one of the most versitile. What was tops about this guitar was that the top guitar was a twelve string and the bottom a six. This allowed for cool variations in tone and feel without the need of switching guitars during a song. 5.Gibson Flying- V – A top rock guitar for musicians who want to make a statement. Though awkward to play in a sitting position (arguable because you can’t rock out sitting down), this guitar was actually a favorite of Jimi Hendrix. 4. Rickenbacker 425, 360/12 – There is no mistaking the sound of a Rickenbacker because of is resonating tone of the 12 strings. Made famous in rock and roll by George Harrison and John Lennon, this later became a top pick for bands finding a more melodic yet harmonic electric tone. Since then, bands ranging from the Byrds to R.E.M. also consider this a top pick and a staple of their unique sound. 3.Fender Telecaster – Another uniquely toned guitar made famous by Jimmy Page, this interesting single-coil pickup sound machine also sported a special “bending” device hooked to the top string that can be manipulated by pulling down on the guitar strap. 2. Fender Stratocaster – You cannot mistake the hollow, yet clear and bright sound of a Fender Stratocaster. It is amazing that a guitar this old has remained unchanged and yet still delivers the same power that Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton made famous back in the 60s. This is arguably the top choice of all Chicago-style blues players. 1. Gibson Les Paul Standard – Sexy, standard and unchanged, this top pick delivers the power and punch that has been heard by the top rock and roll bands in history. Sporting dual humbucker pickups, this guitar’s sounds is like that of a 1960’s muscle car. From metal, to hard rock, to punk and funk, the Les Paul Standard is arguably the most popular electric guitar in history.
Although it is nearly impossible to list these top electric guitars in any order, one can safely say that purchasing and playing any guitar on this list will certainly put a smile on your face and at the same time, conjure up fantasies of being on stage with your favorite bands. Also, check out the site From Texas To The Delta – Acoustic Blues Guitar Lessons which continues this list but also reviews a number of newer guitars that didn’t make it to this top list. Plus you’ll be amazed at some of the guitar shredding videos posted by Paul Gilbert, famous for his Ibanez.
I’ve been piddling around with auto-content generators for WordPress, Joomla and others, but heck, this one does the trick.This program (BANS) is a virtual affiliate goldmine. I know, that sounds very “salesy” but it is true. I would say that it is the best Automatic Website Content Generator out there. I’ve used sites like CBMall and BANS in the past, but this application actually gives me total control of my affiliate links. Plus it is so friggin awesome because for every category keyword you give it, it creates a keyword-rich URL and actual pages for each, yes I said each, product. The product actually does what no other piece of software does: load the site, dynamically with products from eBay, ClickBank and Amazon (with more to come!) with any targeted niche that you want. The software is also flexible enough to add your own list of static pages as well. Plus, each product is tied to your affiliate link. So not only do you get a site generator, but you also get a nicely done content management system (CMS). Check out some screens from the administration section of the program: The beauty of this application is that it automatically updates itself. Once a product is added/changed on one of the many store sites (ebay, amazon, clickbank, linkshare), the site is updated automatically…including the newly rewritten keyword-rich URLS. Just stinkin awesome. StoreStacker can add thousands of pages of content to a site and tons of low-fruit, product-based keywords. I’ve been losing faith in internet marketing for quite sometime now, but now, this blasted program has roped me back in. And I couldn’t be more gracious! Check out StoreStacker.com and let me know what you think. If you have any questions about this or any other automatic website content generators, feel free to ask me.
Yeah, this sounds like another “fluff” article on SEO, but please let me explain. Pittsburgh SEO companies and also SEO companies in general (off-shore, hired marketing firms, other SEO gurus) are always telling you the best way to optimize your site is to hire them. Their expertise is beyond you and their promises are through the roof.
Pittsburgh SEO Companies want you to believe…
In fact, you may find other articles out there that tell you that what they are selling is a pack of lies. This is also not true. Every company can benefit by hiring somebody other than themselves to work some SEO magic.
So, whether you pick me to do some SEO work for you or another firm, keep in mind these 5 lies that I/these companies may shout as SEO gospel.
1. SEO will pave the way to success
You may run into Pittsburgh SEO companies that will tell you that SEO is the first step in finding future success with your business. This is simply not true. Though it is good practice and good discipline to create good structure for SEO, it is not the only piece of the puzzle.
2. SEO Company will get your site listed in 500 Search Engines
Oh come on, this article just got silly. 500 search engines? no way. How many do you personally use? Chances are…1…or 2 if you are at your parents house and they choose to use Bing. Let’s stay focused here. The SEO company in Pittsburgh or anywhere else should only be looking at getting listed in Google. PERIOD.
3. SEO Eliminates the need for …
So now that I’ve become bored of writing this article, it is time to get to the closing of the 5 lies that Pittsburgh SEO companies tell…yeah yeah, I know I only made it to…um…2 1/4. ADHD or something.
How do you generate organic SEO traffic without a Pittsburgh SEO company?
Easy. carve out time to also update your social media spaces. SEO is a different monster these days. The old ideas of link building, guest blogging and link farming don’t apply like they used to. SEO is all about making your content relevant and EASILY sharable. Word of mouth spreads faster than any Pittsburgh SEO firm could ever promise!
Need help getting started with a SEO and Social Optimization? Contact me, and actual person who lives in Pittsburgh (well, close to Pittsburgh).
My list of ping servers that I use when I do some blog posting. Not sure if they are all in use, so let me know if you run into any inactive ping servers.
Also, some folks say that it is probably not a good idea to over ping from your blog.
One thing to always remember is to take advantage of SEO for Google Images. Just a few tips to take advantage of getting indexed in Google with your Images. (From Digital Point) Make sure you don’t miss out on the traffic image search can bring (if you post images on your blog or website) here are the factors you should take note of: 1. Text Surrounding Images – Note that the distance of the text from the image also counts so it makes sense to place the image as near as possible to the related text. 2. text of pages linking to the picture 3. the number of websites containing the same or similar image – This helps determine relevancy of image to the search term 4. size of image – Usually the image with higher resolution ranks better. Note though that users can filter search results by file size. The reasoning behind this may be more for the viewing pleasure since a higher resolution image looks better.
5. Image Resolution – Remember though that loading your page with lots of high resolution images may bog down your site causing it to have a longer loading time. Make sure you do not sacrifice usability and accessibility!
6. link relationships between images – Images that are linked together and have related associated text will help determine relevancy
7. frequency of image’s appearance in website – This pertains to logos and other recurring images. It helps determine importance and relevance of image to the website topic.
8. face and name detection – The more faces on an image the higher it is usually ranked. On the other hand if a specific name is queried then a single face with the person searched for will rank better.